MASTERS BOXING WEEKEND TRAINING CAMP
I'll be hosting Masters Boxing training camps on March 14th & 15, and again on April 4th & 5th in Southeast Michigan near Detroit. The training camp will consist of roughly 6 hours of training on Saturday and 3-4 hours on Sunday.
Saturday - training will be split between two different sessions. The early session will take place at Bloomer Park in Rochester Hills, one of Oakland County's hidden gems. The Bloomer session will consist of trail work, hills and boxing specific outdoor strength work. The second session, mid afternoon, will take place in downtown Royal Oak, home to some of the best restaurants in the state. The Royal Oak session will meet on the roof of the main parking deck overlooking the city. We'll continue with stair intervals mixed in with more boxing specific work.
Sunday - training will once again be split between two different locations. The early session will take place on the Detroit riverfront for, yet again, more strength and conditioning work. The second session will take place around noon or shortly thereafter. That session will meet at the world famous Kronk Gym in Detroit. This session will consist of sparring and technique work. You'll be critiqued and coached by certified USA Boxing coaches while in the ring during your sparring session. Details are as follows...
- 8/10 hours of strength and conditioning work by me, S&C Coach at Kronk Gym and boxing coach with the Detroit Red Wings
- Sparring and coaching at Kronk Gym in Detroit
- 2 months of online correspondence work specifically designed for your group
- Watters Performance Training Camp t shirt
- Training group will consists of 8-10 athletes. Cost is $320. Fee is due upon registration and is non refundable & non transferable
- All participants must have a current USA Boxing registration and passport
Watters Performance LLC 2005. All rights reserved